What are we looking at?
Talentica design team is looking for a creative, thoughtful, and user-centric designer who can create and own the entire user experience of products. We need UX designers who can develop intuitive, easy-to-use and customer-centric product designs in close collaboration with customers, business and technology teams to enrich the experience.
What you will do:
- Work closely with senior designers by conducting co-creation workshops for startup founders.
- Gather requirements, understand user goals and define product concepts.
- Design innovative solutions from scratch, define task flows, use cases, product structure and interaction patterns.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
It will be great if you can do this too:
- Create clickable prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop via XD or other software.
- Have an eye for micro-interactions and communicate the same to the team and customers.
What you need to bring:
- A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centric experiences and applications.
- User-focused approach - a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs.
- Proficiency in variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Sketch, and InDesign.
- Curiosity to learn more about industry developments and new design trends.
- Passion for design.
What are we looking for?
- Graduation/ Post graduation degree in Interaction Design/ Digital Design/ Information Design or related field from NID/IDC/SID/MIT.
- 0.6 - 2 years of experience in designing web & mobile applications.
- Excellent interaction/ visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch etc.
- Knowledge of best mobile & responsive UI design practices.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Accept Reject Read More