Innovation isn’t rarefied anymore; it can’t be. In today’s competitive world you have to innovate- and consistently – to survive. Are you an ideator, but don’t do anything innovative at work?
Talentica is looking to hire an innovative technophile for Technical Architect position:
Talentica is looking to hire an innovative technophile for Technical Architect position:At Talentica, Architecture is solving hard technical problems while innovating cool, customer-focused, big data products. We are a start-up-driven company where architects are valued and empowered to influence product strategy, and propose and drive product initiatives. They work with the field/ customers to identify and address problems, gather requirements, and build innovative solutions.
Talentica Architects are encouraged to explore and pursue opportunities to learn and grow. We celebrate teamwork, excel at collaboration, and enjoy sharing knowledge and experiences. We follow agile processes to not only keep us resilient but also focused and productive to create high-quality products on time. We have deep expertise in distributed/ cluster systems, databases, storage, micro services, web security, sass, networking, massively scalable high-performance web platforms, cloud, virtualization, big-data analytics, user interfaces, and more.
We are building an amazing global engineering culture to fuel customer’s growth and invite you to be a part of the revolution! Customers we work with:
Web 2.0 companies including SaaS, e-commerce, content and media portals Large/medium enterprises in retail, healthcare and insurance services, financial services, technology, and other verticals Cloud hosting service providers.
What you'll do:
- Architect, design, implement, test, and maintain all of the components of one or more Talentica’s customer products.
- Collaborate with the product management team and/or work directly with the field organizations/customer to finalize the feature/ product requirements.
- Work with the senior management to define the product strategy.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Motivate and mentor fellow engineers.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and make recommendations about technologies to build current and future products.
You should have:
- BE/BTECH degree from any one of the IIT, NIT, BITS, VIT, ISM, DCE, COEP or VJTI.
- 8 to 12 yrs of experience.
- Hands on experience in java/python/Node.js with being proficient in at least one of them, familiar with Unix/Linux development environment, experience with multi- threaded/multi-processor programming preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and product development experience of working on one or more SASS models (model 1 to model 3) of a technology stack.
- Hands on experience with scaling, performance, security, UNIX/Linux internals, multi-threaded and event driven functional programming.
- Knowledge and experience building multi component software systems based on cloud infrastructure like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud, in depth knowledge and understanding of Load Balancers, Api Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Firewalls.
- Experience with various databases like SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDb etc, with knowledge of scaling and performance tuning.
- Good with software documentation, with knowledge of various testing strategies.
Accept Reject Read More