Solve hard technical problems while innovating cool, customer-focused, big data products with us !
We are a start-up-driven company where architects are valued and empowered to influence product strategy, and propose and drive product initiatives. They work with the field/ customers to identify and address problems, gather requirements, and build innovative solutions. Talentica Architects are encouraged to explore and pursue opportunities to learn and grow. We celebrate teamwork, excel at collaboration, and enjoy sharing knowledge and experiences. We follow agile processes to not only keep us resilient but also focused and productive to create high-quality products on time. We have deep expertise in distributed/ cluster systems, databases, storage, microservices , web security , sass , networking, massively scalable high-performance web platforms, cloud, virtualization, big-data analytics, user interfaces, and more. We are building an amazing global engineering culture to fuel customer’s growth and invite you to be a part of the revolution!
Looking for passionate & motivated Technical Architect to join us. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies to build innovative tech products.
As a Technical Architect, you'll work on aspects like:
- Architect, design, implement, test, and maintain all of the components of one or more Talentica’s customer products.
- Collaborate with the product management team and/or work directly with the field / organizations /customer to finalize the feature/ product requirements.
- Work with the senior management to define the product strategy.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Motivate and mentor fellow engineers.
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and make recommendations about technologies to build current and future products.
Basics we are looking for:
- In-depth knowledge and product development experience of working on one or more SASS models (model 1 to model 3) of a technology stack
- Hands on experience with scaling, performance, security, UNIX/Linux internals, multi-threaded and event driven functional programming
- Excellent debugging skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience/Working knowledge of Clustering Frameworks and designing fault tolerant distributed systems
- Knowledge and experience with Linux appliances, Cloud infrastructure software like Openstack/AWS, HTTP Caching/Proxies and Web traffic acceleration techniques and technologies
- Experience with database internals like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, especially with networking aspects and high availability
- Experience of developing software Modules that scale horizontally and are built for auto-scaling and availability from ground-up
- Proficient in java/node.js/python and familiar with Unix/Linux development environment, experience with multi-processor programming preferred
- BE/B.Tech from IITs/NITs
- 7+ years of relevant development experience