Software Developer - Python-
Solve hard technical problems while innovating cool, customer-focused products with us !
At Talentica we work with some of the most innovative product companies across the globe. We believe "No amount of processes can substitute smart people." Hence we take the pains to seek out talented developers and attract them by providing good work. We restrict hiring of developers to graduates of the Top 15 engineering schools in India. These include the IIT's, select NIT's and other select institutes. This represents the top 1% from a pool of 20 million engineers graduating from over 3300 engineering schools every year.
At Talentica, we transform ideas into successful products, we offer you:
- Core product development- We don't take up maintenance projects. Our customers come to us for our technology expertise.
- We expect you to continuously keep in touch with the latest in your area of expertise and apply them to make their product better, faster and easier to use.
- All developers at Talentica are experienced graduates from India's top 20 engineering colleges the IITs, NITs and few select colleges.
- Pay for Performance Our salaries are based on performance, not experience. The only thing that matters is how you perform.
Talentica is the place to be, if you aspire to be part of a dynamic team that thinks and does not just follow. We are looking for Python experts who will help us developing web applications, integrating back end systems and deploying scalable infrastructures.
- Desired Skills and Experience BE/BTECH engineering graduates from IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM.
- 0.6-3 years of Python, Django and Web development Server and back-end code specialist with the ability to jump into front-end code if needed and the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Have strong knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms, problem solving and good aptitude.
- Have a positive attitude with a penchant for performance and quality.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Accept Reject Read More