Senior UX Designer
What are we looking at?
Talentica design team is looking for a creative, thoughtful, and user-centric designer who can create and own the entire user experience of products. We need UX designers who can develop intuitive, easy-to-use and customer-centric product designs in close collaboration with customers, business and technology teams to enrich the experience.
Looking for passionate & motivated Senior UX Designer to join us. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies to build innovative tech products.
What you will do:
- Work closely with startup founders by conducting co-creation workshops, gathering requirements and defining product concepts.
- Design innovative solutions from scratch, define task flows, use cases, product structure and interaction patterns.
- Conduct user/competitive research and interviews to understand user goals and prioritize features and requirements.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively.
- Interact with the UX team to validate the feasibility of the designs.
- Closely collaborate with the development team for the handover of designs.
It will be great if you can do this too:
- Create clickable prototypes across mobile, tablet and desktop via XD, After Effects or any other software.
- Have an eye for micro-interactions and communicate the same to the team and the customers.
- Showcase an aptitude and sense for tasteful visual design details and execution.
What you need to bring:
- A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing great user-centric experiences and applications.
- User-focused approach - a deep understanding and appreciation of the process of identifying users’ needs.
- Experience in designing mobile web and/or on-device mobile applications.
- Proficiency in various design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Sketch, XD, Figma and InDesign.
- Curiosity to learn more about industry developments and new design trends.
- Passion for building great products.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
What are we looking for?
- Graduation/Post graduation degree in Interaction design/Digital Design/Information design or related field from NID/IDC/SID/MIT.
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in designing web & mobile applications.
- Excellent interaction/visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proficiency in multiple design software.
- Understanding and execution of the design process.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.