Build the best quality technology products for Startups!
Talentica Software is a boutique software development company started by ex-IITB grads and industry veterans. The company is 18 years old and we work exclusively for start-ups as Tech Partners. We have built products for over 170 Startups, most of them are based in the Bay Area or Europe.
The goal of QA team is to deliver super effective solutions making a difference to the customer’s business. We value continuous learning and encourage people to implement innovative ideas leading to customer delight, through learning and knowledge sharing. With us, Quality Engineers act as product supervisors, taking complete responsibility and accountability of product quality. They are multi- skilled and have knowledge of wide range of testing and automation tools.
What this role entails:
- Work closely with team to plan & strategize the testing process and deliver high quality product.
- Engage with seniors/customer/product manager to understand the requirements from business/end user perspective and test the product accordingly, ensuring all the acceptance criteria are met.
- Provide good visibility into product quality along with Risks & Mitigation plan to stakeholders.
- Thoroughly validate the product functionality through manual testing and Automation testing add tests to regression bucket as the application scale.
- Explore new testing tools and frameworks to recommend the right solution to solve business problem.
- BE/B.Tech from IIT,NIT,BITS,VJT, any government college of India or top 20 colleges of Maharashtra.
- 1.8 to 3 years of work experience
We are seeking candidates with:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong Testing experience on Web Based applications, Test Planning, Test Strategy.
- Good exposure to testing on mobile devices (Android/iOS) would be a plus”.
- Coverage (Functional & Non-Functional) and Risk forecasting is a must.
- Good working knowledge of Database (SQL) and Server side validations.
- Good exposure to Unix Shell Scripting, Build Deployment, and Continuous Integration would be a plus.
- Good hands-on experience using any functional automation tool/framework.
- Good experience on any test management, defect tracking and configuration management tool.
- Excellent communication (both written & verbal).
- Good mix of hands-on experience in manual & automation testing.