Manager - DevOps
Full time - Pune
Looking for passionate & motivated Manager - DevOps to join us. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies to build innovative tech products.
- Talentica Software helps tech startups build products. Founded in 2003, the company operates from Pune, India. Currently, it has over 450 employees. So far, the company has helped 170+ companies develop products using its deep technology expertise and startup experience. The company continuously invests in staying ahead of the curve with respect to the latest technologies like AI & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Big Data & Analytics, Mobile & Wearables, Edge Computing, and Cryptography.
Background of the role:
- Startups operate in a fast-paced environment where priorities are shipping features faster, scaling product to meet user demands, optimizing operational costs, and maximizing productivity through automation. If selected, here at Talentica, you will get to work in such contexts. You will be in charge of shaping and guiding infrastructure and deployment to let our customers leverage the market optimally. Your role would require you to implement a multi-cloud strategy to ensure the best services from AWS, Azure, and GCP. Also, you will get opportunities to drive projects where architectures like serverless and zero-downtime are in use. Your architectural designs should adhere to established specifications and standards. As a Manager-DevOps, you will get to handle a scale of more than 1000+ servers. You will also communicate the direct development of new methods or techniques and recommend new technologies to customers to develop a robust application.
What you will do:
- Manage the delivery of DevOps solutions, solve challenging problems and ensure zero downtime
- Implement mature CI/CD DevOps to deploy builds to production
- Simplify the process of taking machine learning models to production using MLOps
- Develop collaterals for proposals and help acquire customers by showcasing technical expertise
- Work with Talentica engineering managers to identify and solve technically challenging problems, and add value to customers.
- Showcase and guide team members to build Talentica's brand as a company through thought leadership articles, whitepapers, external conferences, and startup events.
- Learn about current and future trends to stay a step ahead.
What you should have:
- BE/BTech degree from premier institutes like IIT and NIT
- Experience of 10-15 years in DevOps and handling a team of 20-30 engineers
- Experience in setting up cloud deployments from the ground up and managing large infrastructure on cloud
- Hands-on experience in writing scripts, Command Line, Linux, Git, AWS, Vagrant, CI, and Docker
- Customer-centric & business-oriented outlook with strong tech know-how.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey business requirements and needs, and ability to influence both internal & external stakeholders