Some of the key areas you would be working on as Application support Engineer are:
- Ensuring customer’s success is the absolute number one task in this position. This role is a smokejumper who goes distances to make sure customers are wildly successful.
- A person who communicates with customers, understand their questions as well as solves complex technical issues.
- In this role, you will quickly become the subject matter expert in Enterprise WiFi and Location.
- Depending on bandwidth, the ideal candidate may be asked to execute feature testing, which allows her/him to grow in multiple engineering aspects.
- Triage and Resolve Customer Support Escalations from multiple inbound channels
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Provide technical updates to the team
We are seeking candidates with:
- BE/BTECH with 5-8yr Experience in Linux and Networking, Embedded Systems and Wi-Fi
- Cisco WIFI and Wireless experience is a must -> Experience in handling layer 3 escalation of Enterprise Wireless (Wi-Fi) solution of Cisco or Aruba or Ruckus or Extreme.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess the technical aspects of a problem