We help our customers
- Build products from ground up,
- Revamp existing products to adopt new architectures or technologies,
- Improve product performance & availability, and
- Add new features & enhancements.
In the world of enterprise products, you have to constantly strive to keep up with new user expectations while stretching the capabilities of existing architectures and in-house technical skills.
Technology and architecture changes are needed, but have to be built without a pause for a complete re-haul.
User expectations keep shooting up by the day. Users now expect your product to follow them from their desktops to the internet, and now even to their mobile devices. There is pressure to move from licensed deployments to a multi-tenant Saas model.
How we can help
We can give you a development team to call your own
A team that is setup specifically for you, that consists of developers with the technology skills and experience you need, who join us because they are excited about making your product a success.
Bring in additional skills and knowhow
We invest time and money to keep up with the latest tools and technologies. Working with multiple customers gives us a better insight into what works and what doesn't. We can use this experience to guide you on how the latest technologies can be used to better your products.
Free up your time to change the nature of the game
Going offshore gives you the luxury of having a larger team to help you take up new, long term initiatives and stay miles ahead of your competition.
Provide you flexibility in operations
Scaling a team up or down is very difficult when you are using an in-house team. With our model, you get the freedom to ramp up the team for temporary requirements while maintaining the core team.
Give you an option to setup your own subsidiary
Have the option to transfer the team to your own subsidiary once you outgrow us. We believe that this is the best long term solution if you have the numbers to justify your own setup.
Over the past few years, we have helped
- Gemstone Systems, an Enterprise Infrastructure Technology company setup its own subsidiary in India at minimal risk.
- Tailoredmail, an Email Marketing Broadcast Solutions company move its Saas product from Visual Basic to .Net 3.0 without a break in development of new features or product availability.
- Realization Technologies, a Project Management Software company add new features to its product so that it could enter new markets such as Aerospace, Defence and Energy.
To Know More
Contact us now, and one of our representatives will get in touch to explain how we can work with you to turn your product into a success.